9.13.2012

Friday Fancies

So, Fridays are very strange for me now. I ended up having off on Thursdays because I was supposed to be doing field work and planned my work/class schedule around that. But it was cancelled. So now I'm off. I'm very glad, but it makes getting up to go to work on Friday mornings reallllly hard.

I found this on Pinterest, but I couldn't find the original source (sorry!)
This garden is so adorable, and I would love to do this with herbs. Also, it reminds me of the Shire for some reason.

via
Aren't these crochet cupcake coasters precious? The pattern is available for free as well.

via
I really like yarn bowls. They're so useful and pretty. And the cat on this one is so cute. A knittin kitten.

via
These look delicious. Sweet potatoes and avocados are two of my favorite foods. Plus, this looks really simple to make.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment