8.24.2012

Friday Fancies

This week was my last week of summer before semester starts, and  I was hoping it would be super relaxing butttt no such luck. I did finish a scarf I've been working on and made some progress on another. I'll post pictures next week.

via
This blog is so adorable and has some of the cutest crochet I've seen. I love all the different colors she uses. Whenever I try to do that it just looks silly, but her projects always look great.

via
Look at this reusable shopping bag. It is precious. I would totally buy it and use it for all of my shopping (shipping it to the US is super expensive though :( ).


via
I know I have been all about fall lately, but I really love this dress from Free People. There is a new Free People store downtown, but I haven't gone yet. Everytime I walk by, though, I have to stop to admire their gorgeous window display and doors.


via
I keep seeing people make projects from this book and they are beautiful. I'm going to try to pick up a copy soon.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment