8.26.2012

Weekend in Instagram

I didn't do very much this weekend, mostly stayed in and worked on some projects, one of which I will share this week. I did, however, find a place to get my pinking shears sharpened, so I'm going to get that done this week. I'm so happy, I have several projects that I wasn't able to finish because of my pinking shear situation.


I rearranged and organized my crochet supplies. Now all of my works in progress are within easy reach, and my yarn stash is stored out of sight. I also found the perfect place to keep my hooks. Before, I had them in the basket, and they kept poking out of the holes and rolling onto the floor. Now they are all cute and I can find the ones I want quickly.


I finally finished the bag! Just in time, too, since classes start tomorrow. It is gigantic. I didn't realize just how big it is until I saw the picture of me carrying it. For the handles, I had wanted to get grommets, but I couldn't find any big enough. So I got these d rings instead and found this beautiful flower... trim? edging? (I'm not sure what to call it) for the handles. I love the way they turned out.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment