7.26.2012

Friday Fancies

Today I'm going to the Philadelphia Museum of Art and then having a picnic by the Waterworks. It is going to be 93 degrees though, and I am not looking forward to being in the heat. Hopefully it's cooler on the river.  Anyway, onto my Friday Fancies.


This jacket is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait for fall, and this jacket looks so cozy and perfect for crisp autumn weather.

via
A little while back, I got a postcard from my friend Sami, who is studying abroad in Japan. It's nice getting mail from people, it seems more personal than emails, I think.

via
Mid-Century Modern furniture is my favorite, and I love this chair. This style is always so expensive, but I have been lucky enough to find some pieces super cheap at thrift stores and yard sales.


These pancakes look so delicious. I love any kind of fruity pancakes, and peaches are one of my favorite fruits.

Alright, I'm off to the museum. Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment