8.19.2012

Weekend in Instagram

This weekend went way too fast, but it was fun. Saturday I just stayed in and relaxed, and today I went out with my mom and sister. I am not ready to go back to work tomorrow, but this is my last week before semester begins so I want to make the best of the free time I have when I get home.



Saturday morning breakfast. I used to make a big breakfast every weekend, but we've had so much stuff going on this summer that I haven't really had the chance.


Started making some bunting for the bedroom to help make it more bright and cheerful. I really love this yarn, but I got it at a thrift store and there was no label or anything on it :(


Taking pictures with Avery. This started out as Avery taking pictures of me wearing clothes I made for some tutorials, but I got self-conscious so I just took some with Avery instead.


I went to Target for toiletries and left with boots. But the rain boots were only $8 and I really needed some. Whenever it rains I come home with wet socks.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment