8.05.2012

Weekend in Instagram

This weekend was spent doing chores, going grocery shopping, sewing, and.... getting sushi! I was so excited about it that I scarfed down all the sushi before I even thought to take a picture. I did manage to get a picture of the Turkish juice Avery and I got later though. Mine was sour cherry and peach, and it was deeelicious.


I got a planner for school, and it is so pretty. I think so at least. Avery said it's ugly. But it has a whole section just for lists, and they're perforated so you can rip them out. I was so excited when I saw that. I also painted my nail fall colors because I am sick of summer. I hate the heat and I'm hoping I can will Fall to come sooner with my nails.



Today I worked on a bag that I will be posting a tutorial for this week. For real this time. I just need to pick up something to finish the handles and it'll be finished. For dinner I made Zucchini Rice Gratin. It was so good.



Enjoy what's left of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment