7.22.2012

A look ahead...



Over the weekend, my sister and I went to fabric row, and I got a bunch of stuff I needed to continue working on the numerous projects I have going on right now. Here's a peek at what I'm working on. I'll be posting some how-to's and tutorials as things are completed.






We found this great store on 4th and Fitzwater called PA Fabric Outlet. They have an entire wall filled with boxes of buttons from floor to ceiling, huge bins full of discount fabric, zippers, and appliques, and lots of beautiful fabrics. That's where I got the mint and white striped chiffon in the picture above.






All in all, I have two dresses, a shirt, four re-fashions, a scarf, a sweater, and a blanket in progress. I want to get as much done as possible before semester starts up again. So now it's time to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment